What's happening with the collection "the 3D Building Layer nomiees" on me?


Well, I would not like to talk about this. It seems to be not an important issues for almost all the Sketchup user around the world. Unfortunately, the 3D Building Layer nominees was one of most popular collections of Google 3d warehouse. But now it has become corrupted, I found. And its happening. 

What is HAPPENIING with this collection on me?

I did a model, named "Wenwu Temple Buildings, Lugang,". It's a complete temple model and there's a great honor for me that the model was collected to the collection by a nice collaborator of 3D Building Layer nominees. Unbelievably, one hour late, my model was kicked out from this collection. I told the nice collaborator for help, then the model was collected by him again. 

it'd not over yet. In fact, after my model was collected again, several hours late, my model was kicked out again. Then, collected by the nice collaborate once again, later it was kicked again. Then, be collected, be kicked out, again and again.

The problem is who has the right to kick models out when the model has not been the layer?  Well, if this collection is very completely belongs to a private one, there is no problem with me. Is it a private collection? I don't think so.

The another problem is who is in charge of this collection? The third is who will be the next one to be kicked out by the guy with no reason or the reason I don't know?    

I have no idea why the guy kicked my model out.  Maybe my model is not good enough? Well, tell me what's wrong with my model, and I will thank this guy with honor. But there is no reason totally. 

I guess I know who did these ugly things on me. And I think this crazy guy will do it again and again on me with the reason we don't know till I leave.

I will continue to create more sketchup models better and better on GE, till you, the crazy guy been gone.  

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

分享-簡單的圓球製作

分享-务必要清除未使用的纹理和未使用的组件。

分享-關於Sketchup貼圖技巧之一